Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Roll on Tomorrow!

After my shift tonight I am off until Saturday Morning!!!! They asked me to work in another house yesterday morning and I said no waiting for a phone call. I don't know if they believed me or not, but I got a call just before 9 and had my home inspected by 11!! The best thing is I got approved for the maximum amount of funding from the program. $9500!!! He recommended new doors and windows, my steps need to be done and he also recommended I block off a back room...too much money would go into trying to get that taken care of. I was hoping the contractor I wanted was going to drop by today but he didn't. I want that work done asap.
I worked a 16 hour last night, and did up the containers of food like I wanted to do. So now I have more things in my freezer!
I am a mess though! Got to take care of that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment