Saturday, September 19, 2009

I need a break from it all

Well just got the new work schedule, and I am working next few nights. I am getting tired, here I am home and not out. I don't mind my friend she is getting a bit overpowering again. She was depressed the other week, last night I had to listen to her cackle for hours like a crazy woman about the same stuff.
Tonight we were thinking of going out, but I can't handle it right now. I was talking to her on the phone and she was going on and on about us being alone for the rest of our lives.
I have had a few rough days this week and the thoughts haven't been good. Do I really want to live like this forever...NO do I want someone in my life...Yes what can I do, and what will I do if I don't find someone. Very dark thoughts have been going through my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment