Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Interesting

I have had a interesting couple of days off. One thing was the person who was considering getting the leaders job informed me that she did, she also informed me that someone had told her things I had said. I did the one thing I wanted to do, I let her know I was wrong and what I had said was the heat of the moment, but I bet the person who told her didn't mention anything they had said.
I am figuring out the budget for myself and its really tight. Nothing unusual for me though, I am used to not having money. I would like to poke some away each pay, maybe $20. I won't have a lot of spare but then I have to say its OK I have my home, bills will be paid, food for now. I wonder how I managed to gamble like I did! Talk about burying your head in the sand!
OH well such is life. I am considering getting another tattoo one day. I am learning new things all the time and I want that to reflect that in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment