Thursday, September 24, 2009

Having another busy day

OK so I had a crap night sleep. I was lazing around, and the contractor called to say he was dropping by. Soooo a hour later he shows up! BUT he was here, did all the measurements and had a look to see what needs to be done! Yahhhhh!! Meanwhile my friend called offered to buy me lunch. He left just after her lunch break started so we ran and got food, was supposed to be Subway but ended up A & W. I just got a call from my son he got 97 on his math!! This is a boy who last year almost failed math! My mom had to fly out to the island to get medical tests done, and they are keeping her for a few extra days so I reluctantly offered to lend my dad some money tomorrow.
I have decided to gambling tomorrow. I have set up a time with a friend. I am not guilting myself about it I just want to go do it. I am in control of it. I won't be able to do it often but I just want to do it. I have to find out about the next group meeting. I don't want to not go thinking I am "OK".

No comments:

Post a Comment