Friday, September 18, 2009

Been Busy

Well had a couple of busy days. I went to the farm yesterday and picked my greens so I have to get them ready for the freezer. Worked a bit too of course, so this morning sorting out my stuff for payday next week. Have my hours stretched out over the next two pays enough to help me a little bit. My mom decided the other morning to come up so I did some gutting of things. She left with a bunch of food, thats OK now I know what I need to buy..maybe a couple of chickens thats it! I picked up some stuff for the kids for snacks when they come down again. I have to make a couple of phone calls this afternoon to get the work sorted out on my house. Next week is going to be interesting as well because its going to be our new schedule! Going to have a lot of days off though and mostly weekends. Not good for when I do have my kids although I get to be home a lot to cook and help with homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment