Sunday, September 20, 2009

Down but not Out

Well another fun filled day LOL. I got up way too early but not sure even what time I fell asleep last night. I know I woke up at one point and watched Most Haunted..part of it. I got up and was just farting around. SO I got up parboiled the greens I had picked threw them in the freezer, did some laundry but nothing too nuts. I just had my shower and going to cook something in a minute for my dinner. I made myself a couple of BLTs for my lunch. Tomorrow is a 16 hour shift so when I get off in the morning I am going to defrost a bunch of meat. I am going to do up some spaghetti sauce with meatballs to freeze, maybe some chilli and bake off and cut up the last of my chicken breasts. I like them frozen after cooked to use for quesadillas or salads or done up in a sauce.
I just ordered some new bras, ordered my exhusbands bday gifts on thursday thats where my extra hours are going this time. Never ending but at least I am catching up on things. My joints are sore and burning on my right side :(

No comments:

Post a Comment