Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I have been clearing out a few things. I got rid of furniture I didn't want, going to get rid of a sucky surround sound ( my ex is buying it off me, moved the DVD player out of my bedroom) and need to sort out a few more things. I have picked up a extra 20 hours on this pay and extra 28 on the next...so far. My clothes well thats another whole ball of wax. I found some jeans that fit me nice at a local store so looking at getting rid of the ones I have that don't fit properly (after 2 years they are a bit worn anyways.).
I have played my new brain age and ds and I have the brain age of a 65 year old and looking at getting some more games in the next couple of months. I want to get the Wii set up out here in the living room, now I have got rid of some of the furniture I have more room. But first thing I need to do is sort out what I NEED.
I worked in a different location today and I really enjoyed it and considering changing my workplace to there. Its closer to my home.
I also now have a real mould issue, which I have to try and sort out soon. Oh yes and one of my appliances doesn't work properly.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right....I have got to be on life support by now....I don't want to tempt fate and say it can't get any worst...because it can!!! God give me strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment