Tuesday, April 21, 2009

End of another Era

Just talking to my ex and he informed me that he had the dog put down this morning. Poor old thing he was 11 years old but apparently he got dirty this last week, and he would lay in it. I have been asked not to tell the kids, he will just say that the dog ran off. We have a lot of wild animals so I guess maybe he is hoping they will think a wolf or a bear got it. My daughter loves that damn dog and she will be very upset. I wish I could get a animal but like my ex said he won't get another one because of his work and I can't get one either because of mine. So sad.
When I called up his old bag of a girlfriend answered the phone. I hate the fact that he has someone in his life, she might not be much but why should he be happy and I am all alone and lonely. I better get used to it I guess. I hate life.

No comments:

Post a Comment