Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Curiousity Killed the Cat

OK maybe its just me but it seems there are too many people who I haven't heard from in awhile suddenly calling me to ask if I had heard from the man that I love. So I am wondering why? I mean its been over a month now so why all the questions. Have you heard from him? How are you doing? Its like do they know something I don't know? Then they talk about not wanting to be single here in this town. Gee thanks for the encouragement. I dont' know anymore, and thing is if I am being overly suspicious can you blame me? I know its hard to be single anywhere and then its the fact of them then asking if I am talking to anyone new....ummmmmm no. Its a case of leaving sleeping dogs lie I think. I am trying to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment