Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Money Money Money

Well its a never ending cycle, work get paid pay bills. Only thing is I find it hard to do that sometimes bills have to be sacrificed to keep on top of things in life. I had my hair cut today and that was $30. I had some clothes ordered for myself, and I had my husband order some clothing for me as well. I now have to go through what I have and get rid of some things. A woman is diferent than a man. I am certainly not a big one for following fashion but I do try and be somewhat fashionable if I can be. I try to be presentable. Even though I only seem to work and sleep I like to be able to go out in public alone or with others and be presentable. Do my own nails, etc. There is one thing that I want and ordered it but had to cancel it. I bought food instead LOL. Food is more of a priority instead of a beautiful leather bag that I have had my eye on. Yes I have some weaknesses. But I have to save now and try and behave and not waste money, I did that for the last 3 weeks. Money makes the world go around!

No comments:

Post a Comment