Thursday, April 16, 2009

Crying

Yup I am crying again. This time I am crying because I just saw Susan Boyles video on youtube. Its amazing and I can watch it over and over again and I cry. I like the British version of The Secret Millionaire as well. That makes me cry. I think its because its good to see that in this world there are people who can be affected enough to try and make a change. Kind of gives me hope for people. Like Susan Boyle, 47, never been married, definately not the most attractive woman but when she sings.... I think the best part of the video is watching Simon Colwells face as he sits there in awe as he listens to her.
Like my friend who sent it to me, never judge a book by its cover. It has really touched me to see that.
Sometimes crying is a good thing and in the last few weeks good crying is a nice break!

No comments:

Post a Comment