Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Creepy Men

God men piss me off sometimes. I had a profile set up just looking for friends etc. Got the idiots of the bunch trying to talk to me. So put on the profile not there to hook up for "fun" or get anyone off. That boat sailed a long time ago I have more self respect now and there is only one man I want to have sex with. So thought OK maybe change it to long term see if that turns off the cam hounds or cybers. So I get this man try talking to me...creepy I was getting ready for work and he was asking me about stuff then I said well work today which is all I seem to do again work and pay bills and sleep. So he says something along the lines of wish he was here....red flag for me. Sooooooo then later on at work I pop online and he just starts talking to me again, I don't want to be rude but then I said I work 12 hour shifts... and I was going to be tired. Then he goes on about how he would love to pamper me after work. OK end of conversation, I dont' want a conversation like that. Considering I don't even know his name because after a minute of conversation he is talking like that. I just wanted to get used to talking to people. Now its back to hey baby what you looking for. I now have my profile hidden, I have to build up a bullshit tolerance again.... miss what I had with Mike the man that I love. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment