Thursday, April 2, 2009

Having a busy day

Yeah it started out as a lazy day but now I have to get things done. My kids will be back with me tomorrow for a few weeks. So what little cash I had ( I blew a lot last week unfortunately) I had to buy food today to keep me going and the kids until payday. My exhusband came down to drop off the kids stuff so he took me shopping. He was telling me that she had gotten jealous a few weeks ago because he had run me to the store ( I don't drive). Apparently she had wanted him to take her somewhere and he had to say sorry but I have my wife with me. So after that he got a phone call, I guess she got shitty with him and he got shitty back LOL. I think she is on her last legs with him as well. He isn't going to put up with that behaviour from her and I think he is realizing he doesnt' want her. I have told him at least with the man that I love we could talk we could be happy with what we had. My husband talks about his girlfriend in a very derogatory way. LOL BTW apparently one of my coworkers told me my husbands girlfriend dyed her hair red and she looks like BOZO the clown..only bozo looks better LOL hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment