Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have a confession

I used to be a internet slut. Yup met men online sometimes in real life. Not saying what happened but lets just say I finally figured out that I wasn't liking who I was meeting and how they weren't what I wanted in my life. Just as I was deciding that I met the man that I love. Now it was like hmmmmmm why did I agree to talk to him online when I should have just said fuck off. I don't know why and I was so glad that I had decided he was different. I dont' miss that life, it was something I vowed I would never do again. I figure I am still worth more than that. Men drive me nuts though....the man that I love especially but thats to be expected. Other men well I wonder if I will ever be able to be "friends" with some of them. I gave up a lot of my online "friends" and when I say friends thats what they were, men who actually talked to me and I could have a laugh with online, when I met TMTIL (the man that I love). Now I cant' go back and say heyyyyyyyy I can talk to you now. I was in a relationship and wanted to focus on that with him and not talk to other men. That was a throwback from wanting to be in a honest loving relationship. BUT I know for a fact I won't be going back to what I was before and what I did. Probably why I still don't talk to anyone. Only games I am playing online are scrabble and cube collapse LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment