Thursday, April 2, 2009

Engagement Ring

I was at work yesterday and was completely amazed that one of the girls I work with was looking at engagement rings. She has only been seeing this guy for a few weeks, and even though they were friends before I am thinking hmmmm bit sudden. I couldn't believe the ring she first looked at was $12,000 holy crap!!! Although I did tell her the most expensive thing should be the ring, thats what is going to last long after the church and the reception. LOL I helped her pick out a wedding set. We talked about rings, mine wasn't really the one that I wanted but it was pretty, and the wedding band was cheap. It was a plain wedding band so that wasn't a biggie. I told her I always wanted a solitaire with a little bit of fancy on the band part of it.
I just can't believe she has been looking already. Nice rings though really nice rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment