Thursday, August 27, 2009

Another small step...

I think I have sold some more things. I am glad. Its clothes, brand new but never worn. I probably won't wear it so time to get rid of it. I have some clothes I purchased and its time for that to go as well. I am looking at a couple of hundred dollars coming in the mail if it all goes the way I want it to. What am I going to do with it? Part of it will go on bills and as much as I can keep will go into the bank. Won't be much left to put into the bank, but its a little bit more than what I had. My friend wants to go out for dinner on Friday I wish she would realize that I don't know what I can do from one day to the next and once I get a little more secure I won't be able to pick up and go like they seem to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment