Friday, August 14, 2009

Trying and Trying

OK so I had a bit of a iffy day so far. I went to work, got called in for the afternoon, its all about the money right. So ran into one of the buddies I gambled with, she gave in, she was going on and on about it. It made me want to too :( I am not happy I was doing well, I broke down and bought a few tickets to get that urge out, better a few bucks than a bill payment right. I mean I came home and didn't pay the full amount on a couple of bills but that was because I need to have a little for the dryer problem. I owe about 75 back on a couple of bills but I will make that up later on. So back up to 112 hours now on this pay in a couple of weeks.
I bought a lot of fruit today trying to kick that junk food habit again. I need to be healthier. A handful of fruit and salads is more what I should be eating. I am in a rush to get to another house to work in now so I guess its leftover goulash for my supper.
My mother had the nerve to look insulted when I asked her when she gets paid again. I leant her money against my better judgement and I should have told her no. I am working in this other house tonight because I was assured it was a better place in the night. I also picked up some days over there its going to be hard but after that I am thinking I will be lucky to get my full time hours.
I have to eat and shower once again, the sweat is pouring off me, I am going to yard sales in the morning then out tomorrow night! Wish me luck!
OH yeah anyone wanna clean a house of a woman who is never home but still makes a mess hahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment