Monday, August 24, 2009

"Stuff"

I was just in the shower thinking about all my "stuff". I don't need all this stuff. I have wayyyy too much stuff. if my house burned down tonight what would I want to save. Well it won't burn down I am hoping because I am still trying to sort out the insurance LOL. Seriously maybe the kids pictures some jewelry and my grasswork bowl my grandmother made for me the christmas before she died. My grandmother could do a lot of aboriginal crafts and I often wish I could have learned it from her.
But stuff is stuff, if everyone is alive its OK. I am going to seriously think about having a yardsale and get rid of a shitload of things. I have a bunch of books I want to read and some cook books I want to try out but there are several I won't even open so off they go.
God help me because I am going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment