Monday, August 31, 2009

I am tired of it

I worked with someone yesterday who I like most of the time but she has this irritating habit. She can't see things any other way but hers, she has no understanding of others and their situations. We were talking about hours, I said I automatically thing well they have partners in their lives they are alright. She looked at me and jumped down my throat, I made the choice to end my marriage so thats my fault. Excuse me but you know what thats right it was a choice that I made but thats a automatic thought and would not ever use that to try and get hours....BUT my marriage wasn't perfect, I didn't divulge anything and so what if I had decided, or he decided but don't throw that in my face. I said to her its a automatic thought I don't know what others moneys situation is like but thats something that I think of and its there. But I didn't like being attacked. So because I ended things and we get along now doesn't mean that we got along while we were married. Another thing is that there was a lot of put downs and I didn't want that anymore....seems like I am dealing with it again.
What do I do, guess I have to put up with it... not like I am not used to it. But thing is no one should have to...from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment