Monday, August 10, 2009

Ug

I am not having a good couple of days. I worked way too much and nothing to show for it! Yeah I know I paid my bills, got a few things started but damn it I want to have money LOL. I did get my salmon yesterday, 7 huge (well not huge but to me they are!) salmon now reside in my freezer. As a aboriginal person I took advantage of the ability to get someone to harvest them for me.

I think one of the reasons why I feel so bleah is the fact that I have been so sore lately. I don't know if its the humidity or what. My joints are screaming a lot of the time and I can't find my pills. I have to work today so I am going to be even sorer. Wish I knew where my tylenol went! Must get ready to go, have to bring a few extras with me, I want to get my turnip greens washed and par boiled to freeze ( I love them and went down to a local farm on Saturday and picked them. I am going to cook off a chicken at work as well, no one likes them over there but I figure cook one off and freeze the meat, good for sandwiches or go on salads.
Long day I do a 8-4 then a 8-8, another 20 hour day and I have to squeeze my gambling group in there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment