Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If you looked...

up exhausted in the dictionary there would be my picture. Had the night from hell last night at work and today wasn't much better. I am getting to the point I can't rest properly. One more night shift tonight. I wish I had some excitement in my life. Its a bad way to be, nothing to look forward to. I mean payday is on Friday and its GONE. I have sold a few things in the last couple of days, its looking better in here already.
So none of my plans have come to be, never got to walk or rest properly this summer. I didn't get a few things that I wanted to and to be honest going to school isn't looking too good right now either.
I always bounce back. Its this time of year gets me down as well but I love the fall. I love the change in the weather (although right now I am wondering if the rest of my life I am going to get sore like I have since the cooler weather and rain showed up), its so nice. But I think I have a touch of that seasonal stuff. Oh well.... got to keep bouncing I guess. LOL two days off coming up and I can SLEEP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment