Monday, August 10, 2009

Tired of IT

OK I am tired of the comments on my ex. Mike hasn't called, emailed or written , OH WELL!! Its been 5 months or so I guess, and I am tired of the questions. I said to my husband the other day I am so much calmer in the last little while so maybe he did me a favour. Not so wrapped up in him i have had a chance to get myself in order in a way.
OK so maybe he found a new woman, maybe he had a wife and kids, maybe he was a bigamist, but you know what it doesn't matter now because its over and the sooner they leave it be the sooner I can stop listening to it all! No matter what everyone says I have my own opinion on the man and of what happened but thats mine no one elses and I don't like everyone bringing it up...once again it feels like they know something I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment