Monday, August 31, 2009

What a weekend LOL

OK so I found out on Friday the school stuff may still be possible. I am OK right now with my hours I think. I went out spent some money, ate out, went out for a couple of hours, on Saturday I went yard saling and for a ride. Then I went to work in the evening. That was Saturday evening, I was home for about half a hour yesterday morning and went back in at 8:30 yesterday morning and worked until this morning! But it was OK I now have enough hours to make it more comfortable for me. I did indulge myself a little this weekend but it was good it was something that I needed big time. Almost felt like someone with a normal life. I am off today and have 4 days coming up! OH nooooo LOL. I have to do some tidying here today but thats OK too I don't have any plans to go out until later, someone is coming to town and bringing money for some things I sold on facebook! Keep myself going on that money. Still kind of broke but thats OK I have a lot of stuff in this place.
I am feeling a little more relief and less frantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment