Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Nice Surprise

I was online and got a message from my friend who was gone into camp. He is working here in town so wants to go for a drink one night. I told him sure no problem, be nice to see him again. He called me and we had a long chat, we don't normally get the chance to talk he has a jealous wife but thats OK to I am not interested like that. He was a great friend and missed him when he left the last time. It was nice to have attention in a positive way from a man back then and it was that friendship that made me realize that I didn't want to be online with men who only wanted sex, that wasn't fufilling my needs. I realized that sex wasn't what I wanted and needed from a man I liked the idea of talking to a man and passing time with them. I had decided not to be that same person when I got a email asking me to meet from the man that I fell in love with. Then I got to know him first before the physical stuff came into play. Oh my things in my life haven't been easy. I wish it had been in a way but I wouldn't change meeting either one of these men.

No comments:

Post a Comment