Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oops guess what I did LOL

Well I had just about enough of others today. I worked all day did my twelve hours, and was thinking the whole time I was there. I got frustrated with it all and then my friend was texting me. So I told him what i thought of it all, he was floored and shocked thats what I thought. i told him straight and he didn't know what to think. He is going to back off a bit now but I tell you he is laying the GUILT on me thick and you know what I don't care!
Then my old gambling buddy pops on to messenger yacking away,,, got tired of her pretty quick. Asking me always about working and how much I work. I said listen I need $300 to start my insurance, I need that this week. She said surely you will have that I said not after my bills are paid. I said well thing is no one seems willing to lend me money and thats OK because I know who my friends are and who I can rely on. Thing with her is she never had any problems asking me for a loan for more than that and she can't help a friend out..fuck that I am not doing it anymore!!!!
LOL who needs friends right LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment