Friday, August 14, 2009

OK whats wrong with this picture?

So I am a singleish woman on my own. I am struggling right now to get things done in my life, working what I can work to get better back on my feet than what I am. I have a brother who has a good job ( a few bills but he is on good money) a sister who has a good job with a husband who makes good money and one child. So I can't figure out why my mother is bugging me to lend her money. Sure its $20 and I will do it but why not ask my siblings? I just emailed my sister to ask her if mom owes her any money. I have less than $100 to last me until next week. Its a price I am paying for overspending I guess, and after this month I should be better on track with things. August is always a expensive time for me, birthdays, school stuff to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment